IFA – Unparalled Opportunities for Worldwide
Why Join IFA?
International Tax Networking
IFA is the premier international tax professional association in the world. In today’s global economy it is not sufficient for tax professionals to have knowledge of tax matters in the home country but it is imperative that they are aware of the trends in taxation in countries throughout the world. IFA USA Branch offers the opportunity to gain such a knowledge base through participation in various Regional meetings, the annual USA Branch Conference, and the annual IFA World Congress, which attracts between one and two thousand IFA members from Branches throughout the world. In addition, USA Branch members have access to US and global IFA websites, which contain all conference and meeting materials.
Summary of Benefits
- Focused exclusively on international tax with coverage of the full range of technical issues
- Diverse member base from disciplines including law, accounting, industry, government and academia, including many of the world’s leading tax practitioners
- Global access – over 10,000 members, from over 90 countries
- Members at all experience levels with no minimum experience restrictions
(e.g., the Young IFA Network (YIN) provides minimal cost programs including popular Webinars, etc.)
- Sophisticated website: access to voluminous conference presentations; notices regarding upcoming events; member dialogue
- Annual IFA World Congress in different venues across the world providing unique access to tax authorities, government officials and OECD representatives
- Printed and CD-ROM copies of the General Reports and country reports on the two main topics of the World Congress (“Cahiers”)
- Annual Conference of the USA Branch of IFA
- Regional (local) programs on a regularly scheduled basis provided at cost; opportunity to be active in regional working groups
- CPE/CLE credits at cost effective rates; lower member rates on all IFA programs
- Conferences/meetings provide networking forum for international tax professionals
- Opportunities to discuss current issues with leading international tax advisors and government officials, and to share your own insights
- Programs geared towards a sophisticated partner/tax director level; advanced presentation of topics; high level of discussion
- Spectrum of views; no partisan agenda
- Practical tips and additions to the tax-planning toolkit
- Consideration of tax policy issues to round out practical learning/insight and possible input into future decisions of national and transnational tax bodies (e.g. OECD)
JOIN IFA TODAY!
Click here to join as an individual member
Click here to join as a corporate member
Click here to join as an academic institutional member
IFA USA Membership Dues
IFA USA Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31, annually.
- $275.00 Individual membership
$137.50 Young members (Under 30 years of age in the current membership year)
$137.50 Government employees
$137.50 Professional educators (Full Time)
$ 40.00 Students (Full Time)
Corporate and Academic Institution Memberships
Corporate and Academic Institution Memberships include:
- Unlimited members on the IFA USA member list, all with access to the members section of the IFA USA website
- Unlimited attendees at IFA USA local and national events at the discounted member fee
- Two individual representatives on the international IFA member list (receive Central IFA communications and have access to the members section of the international website)
- Two individual registrations at the discounted member rate at the annual international IFA Congress
Corporate Membership is offered to corporations, partnerships and associations that are NOT engaged in providing taxation, accounting, legal, trust company or similar services to third parties.
Annual Fee: $400.00
Academic Institution Membership is offered to Colleges and Universities. Full-time faculty and all students are eligible to be included on the IFA USA member list.
Annual Fee: $200.00