Corporate Memberships include:
- Unlimited members on the IFA USA member list, all with access to the members section of the IFA USA website
- Unlimited attendees at IFA USA local and national events at the discounted member fee
- Two individual representatives on the international IFA member list (receive Central IFA communications and have access to the members section of the international website)
- Two individual registrations at the discounted member rate at the annual international IFA Congress
Corporate Membership is offered to corporations, partnerships and associations that are not engaged in providing taxation, accounting, legal, trust company or similar services to third parties.
Annual Fee: $350.00
Click here to join as an individual or corporate member.
Steps to join online as a Corporate Member
- Go to the Join IFA page
- Scroll to the bottom and select Corporate Membership, click Continue
- Enter your Username and Organization, insert the test answer and click Continue
- Click Accept this Membership and Continue
- Add the member information for the primary contact
- Complete the billing information and select your payment method
- Note - if you select Check payment, you will not be able to log in until the membership is approved. Please contact us at email@example.com to activate your membership.
- If you have paid by credit card, you can log into the website immediately.
- After you log in, you may see a page called My Preferences. You can either check the options or simply move to another page.
- To add your corporate members as individual members:
- Select Manage Profile from the right side box
- Under the Information & Settings heading, click on Sub-accounts
- Enter the email addresses of your members, and Send Invite.
Alternatively you can use this hardcopy form