Please join IFA Colombia and USA Branches as they host a Joint Meeting on August 24th and 25th in Bogotá, Colombia to discuss current tax developments impacting Colombia and US businesses. The US and Colombia tax reforms, taxation of the digital economy, exchange of tax information and tax controversy are at the front of the agenda for businesses, companies and practitioners. This will be a unique opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and understand the impact of these developments in the international tax space as experts from IFA Colombia and USA Branches lead technical discussions and panels.
Panels will include members of IFA Colombia and USA speaking on a variety of topics:
- Prospects of U.S. Tax Reform and Its Effect on Colombian Investors
- Colombian Tax Reform Aspects Relevant to Foreign Investors and New Controlled Foreign Corporation Rules
- Digital Economy Developments in Colombia, the U.S., and Latin America
- Exchange of Information and Tax Transparency, Including FATCA
- Recent Audit and Controversy Experiences in Colombia and the U.S.
- A Potpourri of Hot Colombian and U.S. Tax Issues
Thursday August 24, 2017
Registration Opens: 1:00 p.m.
Program: 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday August 25, 2017
Registration Opens: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Bogotá, AR Centro de Convenciones, carrera 7
N° 113 – 43, salón Arcoíris
Recommended Hotels – Please make your own reservation:
Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia - 5* hotel
CARRERA 13 85-80, Bogotá, D.C., Capital District
W Bogota Hotel - 4* hotel
Avenida Carrera 9 No. 115 - 30, Bogotá, D.C., Capital District
Dress code: Business attire required.
Click here to register