SOLD OUT/Registration CLOSED:
IFA Northern Calif. Regional SF Luncheon & Roundtable
January 24, 2018
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
We regret to inform the membership that the Northern Calif luncheon below is sold out, and anyone not already registered will be unable to be admitted. Thanks for making this luncheon a success.
Hosted by Morrison & Forster (No Charge for Luncheon)
Member Led Topics: “Planning Issues Under New International Tax Rules"
1) Strategies for dealing with GILTI , FDII, BEAT provisions, and foreign taxes?
2) Are offshore IP transfers still likely (367?)? Will new tax law cause IP to be brought home?
3) Will the new law cause reconsideration/unwind of cost sharing arrangements?
4) Thoughts on OECD/international community reaction to this new US tax law?
5) Are companies undertaking structure reviews? Does new tax law impact entity choice for a new venture?
Time Allotted to Ask Questions, Share Experiences & Network
Additional Details to Follow
Morrison & Foerster
425 Market Street,
SF, CA 94105
Security Check-In & Networking: 11:00 - 11:30 AM
Luncheon/Discussion: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
SOLD OUT/Registration Required to:
Twila Ehmcke/Morrison & Foerster
IFA Northern California Region Steering Members:
NorCal Chapter VP
Morrison & Forster-SF
Baker & McKenzie- SV
Baker & McKenzie- SF
Golden Gate University-SF
IFA USA SVP and President Elect
Fenwick & West
Fenwick & West
Speakers, content and panel order are subject to change without notice, and registrations may be limited due to space or other constraints.