The Sixth Annual Pacific Rim Tax Institute is a two-day conference bringing international tax policy and management issues to the forefront of corporate tax leaders and tax professionals, focusinag on the Pacific Rim arena.
The audience will be comprised of high level corporate tax directors, tax counsels and tax managers as well as international and U.S. government personnel. The countries represented will include Australia, Canada, China, India, Japan, Korea and Mexico.
The event will be held Thursday, March 3, 2016, 8:00 AM through Friday, March 4, 2016, 5:00 PM PST at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel, Redwood City, California, USA. Visit the Registration page for more information about the cost of this event and how to register.
Purpose of the Conference
- To provide a venue for Pacific Rim countries to share their current important tax issues and developments before their peer countries, along with OECD tax officials, multinational tax officers and practitioners interested in these important issues.
- To encourage constructive dialogue between the corporate tax community and tax administrators and to improve a mutual understanding and more effective compliance with the participating countries' tax rules.
- To enhance the relationships between tax professionals and country tax administrators.
- Douglas O’Donnell; Deputy Commissioner (International), LB&I, International Revenue Service
- Robert B. Stack; Deputy Assistant Secretary (International Tax Affairs) U.S. Department of the Treasury
For more information, visit the conference website.